Friday, July 17, 2015

Vegas! Vegas! and MORE Vegas!

Words cannot express such gratitude and love that was shared during this week! Attending The SDE 1st Grade National Conference for the second year in a row was more than thrilling! From meeting new fellow bloggers, to learning new strategies for my classroom, and hands on activities, I surely can't wait for next year! Last year I attended as a solo teacher, this year Miami Teachers surely left their mark and can't wait to retreat more educators to represent Florida next year!
As I sat in my first session-Cara Carroll-of course, I thought to myself what an amazing educator. Cara's session was filled with sooo much takeaways I can't wait to create my own and use within my own classroom! She is beyond inspirational and definitely can relate to her classroom strategies and teachings.
As Cara's session ended, I saw a guy run up to her asking to take a picture with her! My curiosity quickly told me to search on Instagram!LoL I quickly came to realize it was non of the other than Mr. Famous in First! My girls and I ran into him during our lunch break where I tapped him on his shoulder and said, "I know YOU!" (via Instagram) He laughed and said, "Yes! I saw you replied to my IG post" It was amazing meeting you Mr. Famous in First!
Other bloggers which I was beyond excited to meet: Ms. Kindergarten Chaos herself! Who we followed on IG and literally YELLED in the middle of the lobby for her! Which we won some of her FREEBIES!!! Thank you! It was fun hunting you down!
AND of course! Mr. Smorgie and his Mr!!!! Forever amazing and awe so humble!
I would also like to thank Educents for providing us with exclusive freebies and educational tools!
Couldn't leave without snapping a pic with Ms. CEO of Educents
Ms. Hope King from Elementary Shenanigans (so funny and down to Earth)
We also found Ms. GlitterMeetsGlue who provided us with exclusive USB filled with freebies!
AND saved the best for last (not calling favors....but....) Yours truly Ms.Deedee Wills & Mrs. Deana Jump

No comments:

Post a Comment