Sunday, July 19, 2015

Remind.....The best communication tool to use in the classroom!!!!

I first learned about Remind or Remind101 from last year SDE Confernce in Vegas. I used it with my parents this year and I worked AMAZINGLY! Remind is a free, safe, and easy to use communication tool that helps teachers connect instantly with students and parents. Whether a teacher is sending a fun filled class picture or reminding parents tomorrow is a field trip, Remind is conveintient and safe. You can also send personal messages to "a" parent or as a group. Now, remind has been updated where parents can chat and communicate back and forth within the app! Phone numbers are always kept private, teachers are NOT using their personal numbers and information is safe and secure. Teachers, students and parents have easy access to their message history and can also use reporting tools to flag conversations. I use it all the time and parents LOVE to brag to their families and coworkers, "My child's teacher sends me a text message AND email to keep us updated!" Here are some of my remind messages!!!
Here is a group message from our first class field trip to the zoo!
And moments from our filled field day

No comments:

Post a Comment